Tuesday, January 22, 2008
* Confused by: How I can be completely and oddly obsessed with Quaker toasted oatmeal squares, but severely disappointed in the cinnamon version.
* Deciding: I'm going back to school part-time in the summer- debating whether to further my education within my current field (food) or go in a new and entirely unrelated direction. I really don't want to go back to school, but it is currently a necessary evil - kind of like work, bathing and combing my hair.
* Current mood: "meh", with a side of "bah!".
* Contemplating: a trip in March? Go to work early? Use the natural deodorant that irritates my armpits but doesn't contain aluminum vs. the non-natural chock full of aluminum stuff that doesn't make the pits all angry and red.
* Mulling: developing a diet based entirely on rotisserie chicken, Lindt truffles and whole wheat pasta.
*Working on: posting more shenanigans from the "Reader's Choice" weekend extravaganza.
* Attempting: To get my cousin from Winnipeg to leave. Tammie stopped by a few weeks ago for a visit, but she seems to be taking up residence. She is systematically cleaning out the liquor cabinet, she has used most of my hairspray up on her bangs, she almost started the couch on fire when she passed out with a cigarette, she already has a "boyfriend" (a 59 year-old clerk from the gas station down the street) who stays over for "slumber parties", and she leaves streaks of sparkly blue eyeliner and pink blush on my vintage pillowcases.
Bitch has got to go:
Drinking: Green tea- working on my second cup, will probably have a third.
Eating: Nothing- but considering a salad for lunch.
Wondering: Why my cat loves things that smell like shit so much.
Happy for: A short work week, curling irons and "play time" for Whiskeymarie.
Down about anything?: Not so much- maybe the fact that these jeans seem to be giving me a camel toe is bugging me. Oh, and the fact that the neighbor's snow removal company is using leaf blowers to clear her sidewalk as we speak.
Realizing: I have to get my ass ready for work. Now.
Posted by Whiskeymarie at 11:01 AM