- Still being gainfully employed, despite my deep, deep desire to be a stay-at-home mom to my furry turdlets.
- Discovering I actually have some willpower by surviving a rather extreme digestive "cleanse"
- From what I can tell, I have no more wrinkles this year vs. last.
- My underpants all still fit.
- The Mr. hasn't sold me on Ebay yet.
- I managed to singlehandedly keep that struggling small business, IKEA, afloat.
- I haven't had to go to the ER for foreign objects stuck in places they shouldn't be in a very long time.
- I finally figured out what that funny smell was.
- My ability to adapt to living amid construction, something I obviously am veeerrryyy comfortable with, given the complete standstill of "Operation Fix this Fucking House" (crosses fingers for 2010)
- I've read at least one whole book this year. Woo!
- I haven't had any teeth or toenails fall off in a while.
Have a good "eat until you fall asleep in the mashed potatoes or get explosive acid reflux, whichever comes first" day, my little nuggets of roasted birdy goodness. Happy whatever the hell day this is.