The lovely Christina tagged me to pull out 5 or so posts from my shady blogging "past" that are my favorites/I think are funny/I don't hate/make me look smart. I'm supposed to be looking for "perfect" posts. That would be zero, so I'll go back and find the ones that- while in the clearance bin- are still a pretty good deal.
And remember, I'm still pretty new to this whole blogging thingy.
I'm still a toddler wearing an Elmo diaper in a world of cool, school-skipping, chain-smoking teenagers.
In no particular order:
* Where I shamelessly discuss my long love affair with Duran Duran.
* Where I rant about bullies.
* Because I'm not always channeling Shecky Greene- sometimes I'm not so funny.
* Because Shorty and I shared a special bond that fine evening.
* Because, really- who doesn't feel like this sometimes?
* Because sometimes size doesn't matter.
* And, sometimes when I think I'm not that funny, I pull one out of my ass that just works.
I'm supposed to tag 5 other people, but I'm not going to . No reason. Do it if you want, don't if you don't.
I'm not the boss of you.