- For whatever reason, I've had the sentence "Oops, I crapped my pants" stuck in my head for a few days now. I'm wondering if this is some sort of warning I should be heeding, or if at some totally inappropriate moment I am just going to blurt this unfortunate sentence out for no good reason at all.
- I have gotten up early and worked out almost every day for the last 2 weeks. Something is seriously wrong with me. Send help. And cookies. Lots of cookies.
- I ate peanut butter and jelly on toast last night for dinner. In my apparent quest to eat like a twelve year-old, tonight I will be eating gummy bears and string cheese, washing it all down with 3 Red Bulls.
- I've been listening to the Morphine album "Yes" over and over lately. The song "Whisper" makes me want to do very naughty things. Very.
- I have 8 days of work left before I get a lovely 2+ week break. Yes, I'm gloating. Bask in the glory of my gloatacular gloat, non-gloaters.
- On the aging front (and yet another moment where I tell you waaay more than you want to know)- last night I had that moment. I found a gray hair.
I don't want to talk about it.
Getting old sucks smelly, hairy, droopy donkey balls.