- I took my first "hot yoga" class today. Turns out a 100+ degree room will make you sweat from every possible inch of skin on your body, including (but not limited to)- your wrists, the ever-so-sexy underboob area, your ears, and behind your knees. I felt nauseous, looked like I had bathed in Crisco, and had a giant headache after. I loved it.
- I've got a sexed-up horndogger cat on my hands right now. We have an appointment to get a caterectomy (a.k.a. spade) but the saucy wench chose yesterday to finally become a woman. I now fully understand the phrase "like a cat in heat". I'm pretty sure she tried to make out with me earlier, and I fear that my furniture will be violated in a most un-ladylike way when I go to work today. Dirty, dirty pussy.
- I had a couple o'bloodys with my girl Stacy yesterday at Luce'. There was not a television in sight, so I was blissfully spared any and all pre-game bullshit. Don't act like you don't know what game I'm talking about- you know, the BIG GAME.
- I'll know for sure in a day or two, but it appears that we will be going to New freaking Orleans for a little vacation in March. Yay! We'll be going around the 24th-27th. Any input on where to go/what to do/foodfoodfood will be much appreciated (Sean? Anyone?) Also, if anyone out there in New Orleans blogland wants to maybe try and get together for a drinkie whilst we're there, just let me know- but it's o.k. if you want to keep your incognito status too. Fun Fun Fun! Vacation!
- I've only been back to work after xmas break for 2.5 weeks and I'm already counting the seconds to spring break. Sigh. I am nothing if not truly devoted to the art and craft of the sloth trade. If sloth were a business I would be middle-management, at the very least.
- Why I do this to myself/y'all- I'll never know, but I found this horrifically scary picture of me from about 1986-87. Yes, I'm a blonde here. Holy hell what ever was I thinking? It's o.k. to be scared of it, I know I am. I also seem to be sewing bandanna remnants onto an old pair of Levi's. I am also 100% sure that I still have those Levi's in my possession somewhere. I think I am holding onto them in the misguided hope that I'll be able to fit in them again someday. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahahaha! Whoo Lordy, that's a good one! I slay me!
(for Gwen- does this make you feel better?)
- Happy Monday, my sweet little morsels of breaded and deep-fried monkey custard.