Tuesday, June 10, 2008
What? What? What? What? What? Really?
To answer your questions concerning my brief absence:
1) No, Tammie has not killed me and buried my body in the back yard. No, this is not Tammie writing this. Yes, Tammie may have run into some trouble with the law- an outstanding warrant or eight may have been involved- and she may be otherwise "occupied" for a while. If you're interested, visiting hours are 3-4:00 Mondays and Fridays.
2) Yes, I may have almost asphyxiated myself and the Mr. Sunday night cooking dinner. And yes, I had to look up how to spell asphyxiated.
Lesson to be learned here:
Thai eggplant + tons of spicy chili-garlic paste + scorchingly high heat = open all the windows and cough uncontrollably for an hour. Toxic fumes, but delicious nonetheless.
3) Yes, I teach people how to cook. Be afraid.
4) Yes, my life is boring right now. I'm working and I have a marginally unhealthy attachment to my cats.
5) Yes, I am seeking therapy for this. My PA (pussy-lovers anonymous) group meets later tonight in the basement of St. Chardonnay church. They talk about cats, right?
6) Yes, I still like cheese.
7) No, there's no one else. I had drinks with that one blog the other night and we may have made out- but we're keeping it platonic for now. I am like Air supply- I'm totally Lost in Love with you.
8) My ovaries are still fine, thanks for asking.