Tuesday, June 10, 2008
What? What? What? What? What? Really?
To answer your questions concerning my brief absence:
1) No, Tammie has not killed me and buried my body in the back yard. No, this is not Tammie writing this. Yes, Tammie may have run into some trouble with the law- an outstanding warrant or eight may have been involved- and she may be otherwise "occupied" for a while. If you're interested, visiting hours are 3-4:00 Mondays and Fridays.
2) Yes, I may have almost asphyxiated myself and the Mr. Sunday night cooking dinner. And yes, I had to look up how to spell asphyxiated.
Lesson to be learned here:
Thai eggplant + tons of spicy chili-garlic paste + scorchingly high heat = open all the windows and cough uncontrollably for an hour. Toxic fumes, but delicious nonetheless.
3) Yes, I teach people how to cook. Be afraid.
4) Yes, my life is boring right now. I'm working and I have a marginally unhealthy attachment to my cats.
5) Yes, I am seeking therapy for this. My PA (pussy-lovers anonymous) group meets later tonight in the basement of St. Chardonnay church. They talk about cats, right?
6) Yes, I still like cheese.
7) No, there's no one else. I had drinks with that one blog the other night and we may have made out- but we're keeping it platonic for now. I am like Air supply- I'm totally Lost in Love with you.
8) My ovaries are still fine, thanks for asking.
Posted by Whiskeymarie at 12:18 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Unless there is something you need to tell us, I hope the PA Group only talks about cats.
Mondays and Fridays? I'm so there.
Do you ever feel like you are living a sitcom?!
I'm not laughing AT you, WM, but I'm not sure if I'm laughing with you since I don't know if you are really laughing...
I do find you absolutely hilarious, though. I haven't been able to get over your Tammie-escapades since you posted about them.
Ah-ha! But how do I know that it really is you, and that Tammie didn't assume your identity and make the real Whiskeymarie - disguised as Tammie - take the fall? And now the real Whiskeymarie is being referred to as Tammie and will be pleading with visitors between 3-4 Mondays and Fridays that she is the real Whiskeymarie and not Tammie? Because frankly this is exactly how I would expect Tammie to answer the questions and...
Dammit... now I've got a headache.
Did the thai eggplant with lots of chile-garlic paste result in the toxic fumes before or after you ate them?
Oh, Tammie! She really is my kind of girl!
i for one am quite glad your ovaries are doing fine.
McGone made my head hurt too. :p
I read a tagline the other day that said, "I love my cat. My cat does not care."
If this does not sum up our lives in a nutshell, I don't know what does.
patti- Me too, but I think I could be somewhat informative and participate in the conversation if I'm wrong, so it's win-win.
lilpea- Tammie will love the company. She asked if you could bring cigarettes and cupcakes.
melo- You can laugh AT me, I have come to expect it from people.
McGone- I am so not smart enough to figure this one out without pictures. You'll just have to trust me.
punchline- Unfortunately, Tammie is EVERYONE'S kind o'gal.
Gbuns- My uterus is just peachy, too. In case you were wondering.
My take on what sort of support group "P.A." is differs significantly from yours. Yeah.
I'll see you at PA tonite. I don't have a cat but St. Chardonnay sounds like my kind of people!
I heard St. Chardonnay serves Merlot at Communion, which is appropriate for a church that hosts PA.
Hey.....I thought only guys did that asphyxiation thing.?.?.?.?
Phew! I was so worried about your ovaries. Heh.
Love your blog. Glad to hear your ovaries are healthy! I'm back! See you around.
Phew, that's a relief about your ovaries and still liking cheese. I know it's the real WM writing as Tammie doesn't know how to spell ovaries.
Where is this St. Chardonnay's? I could really use a visit.
Thanks for the ovary update. I was worried senseless.
while you were away, i was away.
i was drinking tequila, neat.
dropping the girls (dogs, not tits) at boot camp. for four weeks. hence the uptick in drinking of tequila.
shooting fall television campaign. fun. busy. tiring. home-made tamales (lydia in craft service makes them every morning. lydia is the devil.)
Post a Comment