- My arms are sore today even though the most strenuous thing I did yesterday was lift a forkful of french toast into my pie-hole.
- In the four years I have been at my present job, we have had no less than 5 different types of toilet paper dispensers in the women's washrooms.
- People who wear flip flops with a winter coat in November in MN.
- That whenever a co-worker starts a sentence with "I hate to bother you, but..." the next 5-15 minutes of your life are going to totally suck donkey balls.
- The fact that I haven't french kissed my new, hot pink Kipling bag yet ($30 on ebay, suckas!).
- the fact that I've been at work since 6:45 a.m, and yet I still have another 6-7 hours left before I'm done. It's 2:02 in the afternoon now. Tomorrow? Repeat.
- Turns out, overall in the big scheme of things, I'm not a huge fan of sandwiches. This surprises even me.
- How much I like writing with a freshly sharpened pencil.
- That, upon learning that one of my students (as told to another student and overheard by a fellow instructor) occasionally will shit in his own hands while in the shower just so "he can wash it off right there" did not surprise me, knowing this student even minimally.
Happy Monday, my poopy little French toast monkeys. Happy Monday.