Turns out- it entails actual work. Go figure.
So just a few random notes for you to ponder as you go about your day, in new and improved bullet form, now with 25% more "bulletlishisness":
- I was walking down the stairs at work yesterday, in my chef's coat, and a random chubby dude asked me how long I had been working in food- totally out of the blue. I said, "I don't know, about 12 years I guess." His reply? "Wow- you must be OLD." I told him he "must be retarded" and left him in my dust.
- I accidentally scheduled both a dentist and my yearly pelvic probe for the same day. I do not recommend doing this. Your day will not be as glorious as you think it would be- trust me on this one.
- My dentist told me to stop brushing with toothpaste. He said my teeth are sensitive to the abrasives in it, so now I'm brushing with mouthwash, which is kind of odd. Minty and refreshing- but odd.
- My gyno couldn't find my cervix. Seriously. I don't know where it went, but after what seemed like an hour of her spelunking in my lady bits, she struck gold. I was unaware that one's cervix could just go and wander off like that. My advice- put a homing device on that thing, ladies. The last thing any of us needs is to see our reproductive parts on the side of a milk carton.
- I am in deep love with this website. I have been drooling over their catalog since I got it in my mail-hole. Kind of pricey and a little preppy, but the sale prices are good and the dresses are delicious.
- Because of work, I missed last night's No Reservations. Damn you, work.
- My sickness that started DECEMBER 18 is still lingering in the form of a sloshy head and strangely viscous snot that refuses to go away. It's time for a full-frontal attack in the form of uber-healthy eating, no wheat, no wine, any vitamin I can get my hands on, gallons of water & tea, and if all that fails I'm going to give heroin a try. Anything for my health, I say.
- To explain my last post further, my Paternal Parental unit basically dumped me via e-mail last week. Yes- that's as charming as you think it would be. Honestly, I'm kind of over it- so no sympathy is required. I'm good.
- I ate seven different kinds of cheeses yesterday. I think I may have a problem.
Happy Tuesday, my minty and refreshing little cheese curds. Happy Tuesday.