- Work & "Operation Fix this Fucking House" are kicking my ass this week. Luckily, this is my last full week of work (i.e. 5-day work week) until mid January. My job is AWESOME.
- I really should be working right now, but instead here I am.
- A random conversation with the Mr. at Costco this week:
Me: "I can't take those multivitamins. they have Iron in them."
Him: "What's wrong with Iron?"
Me: "It makes me pukey when I take them, seriously- I threw up once. Plus I guess there is some alleged connection between Iron and Alzheimers."
Him: "Well, we already know that you're going to get it for sure."
Me: I wouldn't be so sure, Mister- It runs in YOUR family, not mine.
Him: "Well, I guess it will be a race then to see who gets it first."
Me: "You're on."
So, yeah. We're now betting on who will get Alzheimer's first. We are so very, very idiotic.
- I'm starting to mail stuff for the Mail Project! Yay! I hope you're o.k. with nudity! Just ignore the white powder leaking from the envelope!
- I am currently in deep, semi-sexual love with this cereal.
- And these chips.
- And the unders from this company. Fabulous fit and ever so cute for thy bum.
- And, and...if you've never tried these, I highly recommend it. Melty blobs of smooth, chocolatey love. I just ate three.
- It's rainy and gray today- I wish I could be home to enjoy it.
- Quit scratching- you're just making it worse, you know.
- I ate a banana today that had something crunchy in it. I think I'm off bananas for a while.
- When I went down to the copy center today and asked the copy dude if there was any way humanly possible that I could get a pile of copies done right away, his eyes briefly darted downward and he quickly said "Um...sure!". As I walked out, I realized that the chilly basement had turned on my highbeams. Real high. You're welcome, copy dude.
- Gotta go- I do occasionally work, you know.