- Work & "Operation Fix this Fucking House" are kicking my ass this week. Luckily, this is my last full week of work (i.e. 5-day work week) until mid January. My job is AWESOME.
- I really should be working right now, but instead here I am.
- A random conversation with the Mr. at Costco this week:
Me: "I can't take those multivitamins. they have Iron in them."
Him: "What's wrong with Iron?"
Me: "It makes me pukey when I take them, seriously- I threw up once. Plus I guess there is some alleged connection between Iron and Alzheimers."
Him: "Well, we already know that you're going to get it for sure."
Me: I wouldn't be so sure, Mister- It runs in YOUR family, not mine.
Him: "Well, I guess it will be a race then to see who gets it first."
Me: "You're on."
So, yeah. We're now betting on who will get Alzheimer's first. We are so very, very idiotic.
- I'm starting to mail stuff for the Mail Project! Yay! I hope you're o.k. with nudity! Just ignore the white powder leaking from the envelope!
- I am currently in deep, semi-sexual love with this cereal.
- And these chips.
- And the unders from this company. Fabulous fit and ever so cute for thy bum.
- And, and...if you've never tried these, I highly recommend it. Melty blobs of smooth, chocolatey love. I just ate three.
- It's rainy and gray today- I wish I could be home to enjoy it.
- Quit scratching- you're just making it worse, you know.
- I ate a banana today that had something crunchy in it. I think I'm off bananas for a while.
- When I went down to the copy center today and asked the copy dude if there was any way humanly possible that I could get a pile of copies done right away, his eyes briefly darted downward and he quickly said "Um...sure!". As I walked out, I realized that the chilly basement had turned on my highbeams. Real high. You're welcome, copy dude.
- Gotta go- I do occasionally work, you know.
But it ITCHES!!!!
Ew, what the eff was in that banana?
Something crunchy in the banana? Yuck.
I am convinced that they keep the temperature in the ladies restroom 20 degrees cooler than the rest of the building just for the highbeam show as we all leave the restroom. My last supervisor couldn't even try to ignore it - he'd snicker each time. Sigh.
LOL, crunchy in the banana. Hahaha... That really struck me as funny for some reason. *sigh*
I think I read that they're putting prizes in bananas now. You know, whistles, tattoos - crack jacky crap.
You better write down that bet, or else you'll forget why you're paying one another.
Sounds like you married the right guy.
Heck, I'm a guy and I endorse those undies.
Ooh! I just bought those chips at yesterday during my very own trip to Costco! I am going to use them with bleu burgers. Yay! I'm a sucker for junk food that lowers cholesterol.
It's a good thing you were at the copy store and not Home Depot. You would have would up dangling from the pegboard display.
People have always made fun of me for refusing to take multivitamins that contain iron. They make me so sick!
God, don't even TALK to me about itchiness. I was showing my mother yesterday how I can tell the seasons by my legs.
I imagine that copy store employees have very few moments of true joy in their lives. So you should feel good about brightening that dude's day. Because, after all, that's what high beams are for: brightening the day.
Note to self: I picked the wrong era to leave the copy store game.
The crunchy thing in the banana was just a monkey tooth. It means you'll have good luck for two days.
Did he at least thank you for helping him pass the gallstones?
It's not the iron in multivitamins that causes alzheimer's. It's the copper. I only know that because my mother-in-law is a nurse and she read it in the New England Journal of Medicine.
Wait...can I have your job? And you may have put me off bananas too. Damn you and your crunch banana.
you know, I'm usually a bit protective of my girls. a bit TOO protective my DH would say, but on occasion, I grudgingly admit, they really work to get you what you want from the opposit sex. Sometimes I'm willing to use them to my advantage. does that make me a Ho?
Cool! Sometimes it's fun to be a ho.
OMG!!!! Re reading that I think that could totally be misconstrued.. I'm SOOOOO Not calling you a Ho! Well.. unless you want me to that is. What I'm saying is...it's just an observation really is all..that men tend to be distracted by "the girls" and will bend to your will even when they have no idea what they're promising..it's like they're hypnotized or something. Sometimes **I** use that to my advantage..very rarely, it's so not me to do so, but I wasn't insinuating in any way that **YOU** would do such a thing. I mean, Unless you want to..and hey...that's ok too, I don't judge...
Ps..I'm off premade peanut butter crackers for 8 solid years now cuz of a hair I found in mine. A thick course dark short and curly hair that I comfort myself by trying to convince myself was a rat hair because that's so much better than the alternative.
Shutting up now..
Melty boobs of smooth, chocolatey love? Where's the freakin' mailman! Oh wait, that's 'BLOBS'. Well, if I can't have boobs, I guess blobs will work. ; )
Post a Comment